Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HUGE Baby Update!!

Alright folks... the time has come! Lisa will head down to the hospital tonight around 8pm to be induced. She went today for another ultrasound, seen her doctor and told her you know... it's time he comes out. Her amniotic fluids were getting on the low side and she told Lisa that the placenta was doing good... but starting to show signs of being over 41 weeks old. Doctor told her to go home, get her things together, take a shower if she wants, grab a light dinner and then head down to the hospital. She will probably have to be in triage for a while and then once she is in her room they will start with the cervix ripening stuff and hopefully by early morning, they will be able to start the pitocin.

So in my guess, I was off by a day. And I don't think anyone guessed Thursday. So now lets see how big he is going to be! I will try and update as soon as possible. I'll be home until Lisa calls to tell me she's in a room. I don't think the hospital has wireless... oh well! And for those of you who have camera phones and I have your cell number... you can expect a picture ASAP!! If I don't have your cell number... shoot me an email with your number.
Juana1976@msn.com I'll check my email from my cell phone on occasion to see if I get any numbers. And if I don't have it, I'm sure Lisa or Chris does.

I'm so excited!!!

No comments: