I'm headed down to the hospital as soon as I'm done with this post. Lisa was admitted last night and they put the cervical cream in and told her it would need to be in until 8 this morning. As of 8:30, they hadn't taken it out. Hopefully the cream has done it's job and has ripened her cervix. Next step is to start her on pitocin. And that could take a while.
We could have a leap year baby... LOL Totally what Lisa isn't wanting. As long as he's healthy, she doesn't care.
I'll post as soon as I can with news or even some pictures!
Juanita
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like Lisa is going through exactly what I went through with Enoch. I hope it doesn't get dragged out too long. Good luck Lisa. Soon it will be over and totally worth it. Hugs,
Amy
Post a Comment