Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hmm...

Anyone want to take a guess at when this baby will come? I'm guessing Tuesday or Wednesday... of next year. LOL No just kidding... but yeah, Tuesday or Wednesday. And while I'm at it, I'll guess his weight to be 7lbs. 10ozs. and his length to be 20 inches.

Comment me with your guesses... lets see who gets closest!

9 comments:

Ron and Elise said...

Hmmm, I think he is going to be about 8 and a half pounds because he was about 4 lbs at 30 weeks and if you add it up I think this is close. After all chris was 8lbs and 9 ozs. and was a week early. But he was only 19 and 1/2 inches long.

Ron & Elise

Robin said...

I am gonna guess.... 8lb 1 oz and mmmmm.... 20 1/2 in ... that sounds good. Oh and I am gonna guess he will come Friday without being induced!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oops- I made some typos on the last one. Let's try again. Well, I think I'm going to guess he'll arrive on Tuesday. That's just a week late. I guess I'm just hopeful he'll come sooner rather than later. And I'll range a guess weight between me and Chris- 7 lbs. 15 oz., and 20 inches long. I can't wait to see the little guy! This waiting stuff is for the birds! But, when I spoke to a friend about my frustrations- she said- well he's a boy- they're just naturally pokey. I thought that was funny:) If he's anything like his Grandpa B. then being a little late is just as it should be :)

Kevin said...

A 10 pound 2.5 ounce baby is always great. Hey it worked for me:) I am going to guess Lisa will have to be induced after her next appointment.

Amy

Juanita Jo said...

Well... we shall see, her next appointment is this morning. They will be doing a non-stress test. Her amniotic fluids went down from last week so we'll see what the doctor wants to do... I'll post something once Lisa calls me after her appointment!

Robin said...

I say he is going to be born Friday...hey you never know..lol Then he will be about 8lbs 3oz 20 1/2"

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juanita Jo said...

I still think he's going to be under 8lbs... I'd be surprised if he's bigger. Even her doctor said so. And I have told Lisa all along that he is going to be long and skinny like Daniel was. Lisa was only about 7lbs 4ozs I think. So maybe some where smack in the middle with her and Chris. But I wouldn't mind have a little chubby baby either... honestly... I don't care... I'm just excited he's finally going to get here!!